January 17, 2013

Evil Knocks At Our Doorstep ....



What if we didn’t? What if we turned to the cross of Jesus Christ for our answers? What if in our deep sorrow, and rivers of tears, we looked to God to heal our pain? 
I believe in God, I believe in the power of His mighty hands, I believe in the depths of his unwavering love for his children and i believe in the saving power of the blood of Jesus Christ. I also believe that in every bad situation, God has his hand in it.
Acts 26:17-18 ” I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.” 
God knows what He is doing, God didn’t send that young man into the school today to murder those innocent children, but He did send people to bring it to our attention so that we as believers who are SANCTIFIED through the blood of Jesus Christ, might bring the unsaved to the Cross of Christ so that they might be saved. 
God does everything in His perfect timing, and as badly as I want answers about what happened in Connecticut, God will reveal those answers all in His good time.
So for now i’m praying. I’m praying for the families who lost children, I’m praying for the children who had their innocence ripped away from them, I’m praying for the community of Newtown.
-Romans 8:37- “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loves us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, It's great to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and for leaving a message for me.