I can never seem to find something to settle on as my favorite thing. Every time I turn around there is always something that I absolutely love that I didn't the day, week, month or year before.
Take for instance music, when I was younger I didn't love oldies music at all, but my mother made me listen to it anyway. Well now I love it.. there isn't anything more sexy in a rock band from the 70's and 80's than the electric guitar.
If someone had asked me year ago what color i disliked the most, I would have said blue! My favorite color has been PINK for as long as I can remember, but now out of nowhere, I have started to love the color blue. (Not the dark shades, i think those are completely ridiculous)
I used to be utterly terrified of storms, but I find myself putting them on my playlist to fall asleep to more and more often ( check out www.songza.com on the web or on your smart phone ). However if they are actual storms outside of my house, I still hide under the bed or in the bathtub.
My favorite bird used to be the penguin, but a few years ago, I started to love Owls and now I have them on my jewelry, office supplies, and even the background of my phone. I might need an intervention!
I have a huge collection of games! Card games, board games, word games, video games, brain teaser games, and ice breaker games. I loved to play sorry with my dad when I was a kid, but now I love playing scrabble and Uno Spin with my mom.
Even the people I call my friends have become more and more eclectic over the last few years. I have somehow managed to find my way into the melting pot of people. Maybe it's my hair, it is very shiny after all!
I guess this just means I am a collector.... i am open to all kind of possibilities in life.. well that's what I tell myself anyway.
I can very much relate to this post. I have many faves, from music, to colors, to games, that I can't choose just one. And I like that about myself.
ReplyDelete